Monday, December 28, 2009

The Mouse






I wanted to buy a cute toy for our kitty for Christmas. When I found this realistic mouse with real mouse squeak, well that was the one! I also bought toys for our dog. Balls and chew toys and throwing thingies. After the boys opened all their presents, I gave Brooks his toys and Honey her new collar and mouse. Here is the mouse now. Honey has not been allowed to play with it. Brooks has it constantly in his mouth! His toys are laying around waiting on him to play with them. Oh, and that cute real mouse squeak, is a pita at 2 in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Dogs and their toys! Our dog has had a softie type toy with a squeeker inside that he has carried around for about 3 years. He loves it and lays his head on it like a pillow. After he finishes eating his dinner...he licks the toy. Discusting...reminds me...I need to wash it tomorrow! I would love to see some pictures of HoneyHoney. :)

    ReplyDelete